- A Stunning artwork: Grounded in Love – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - This painting is an entry from Anissa and her daughter for the "God’s Heart to My Heart Scripture Creative Expression Contest" held by Presence last year. It records an incident that led to a major change in Anissa's spiritual life. Have you ever experienced spiritual transformation? Are there any Bible verses that have impacted your life, giving you strength, comfort, joy and hope? Do you hope to turn it into a piece of artwork in order to share the love of the Lord and testify to His power?
- He is Not Far from Any One of Us – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - During this Easter season, as we reflect upon the high price that Jesus had paid to be near to us, how then can we be too busy or not interested in spending time with the Lord? Let us draw near to our Heavenly Father today, for truly, “he is not far from any one of us.”
- “The Most” of Small Group Life – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Church” Series - This year, Presence will launch a small group facilitator skills training to train some mature brothers and sisters on how to encourage discussion and cultivate a positive, safe environment for group members to share their thoughts and needs in life. We conducted a survey to explore what parts of a small group are “the most” in different situations. May it also give you an opportunity to look into small group life as we begin this new year…
- New Year Blessings – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - This year’s Lunar New Year comes exceptionally early. We have just stepped into a new year, and now it’s time to celebrate the Spring Festival. During the Lunar New Year, Chinese people in different parts of the world will follow the traditions they remember and celebrate. When we say “New Year Blessings” to each other at church, have you ever considered what “blessings” we are talking about? At the beginning of the Year of the Rabbit, let us look at some greetings in Christ.
- What can you do if your child is addicted to video games? – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - Watching your child play video games all day will inevitably make you feel anxious and worried that your child may fall into internet addiction. At the “Walking with Children Who Are Addicted to Screens and Video Games” Seminar, Dr. Agnes Ip pointed out ways to help parents deal with this challenge.
- Tips for Bringing up Active, Creative and Independent Kids – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - Knowing the detrimental effects screen time can have on young kids, parents often wonder how to engage their children’s attention in healthier ways. Being busy parents, it’s hard to know how to encourage kids to play and grow. As a stay-at-home mom, I have struggled with this question and sought many ways to encourage active, creative and independent play in my children.
- The Dangers of Allowing Your Toddler Access to Electronic Devices – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - While more and more parents are aware of the impact of gaming and internet addiction on the health of their children, many can be oblivious to the fact that bad habits such as obsession over video games and attention deficit disorder (ADD) can be caused by a parent’s decision to utilize electronic devices as an educational or accompanying tool too early in their children’s life. Contemporary studies have shown severe consequences for allowing toddlers access to electronic devices, which include the overstimulation of the brain, thus leading to a lack of focus both during learning and socializing down the line.
- Eight Tips for “Correcting Children’s Behavior without Yelling or Hitting” (2) – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - In the previous article, we talked about the first four tips of Dr. Agnes Ip's "Correcting Children's Behavior without Yelling or Hitting" seminar, which made me realize: guiding children requires your willingness to "spend time" and your unconditional "love". If you feel that your children are often "unmotivated, having many issues, like to spend money, and hate studying", and you wish they could be "obedient, well-behaved, positive and motivated", I hope Dr. Ip's remaining four tips can help you .
- Eight Tips for “Correcting Children’s Behavior without Yelling or Hitting” (1) – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - What most children want most is very simple: not material rewards, not praise in front of others, but just that parents "spend time" with them and give them basic respect, trust and a little understanding. As Dr. Ip shared: as long as a person is willing to "spend time" to practice these eight tips “with love”, parents can correct children’s behavior without yelling or hitting, and anyone can become a good father or a good mother.
- God’s Heart to My Heart ~ His Word engraved in my heart – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series -
- 2023 Scripture Creative Contest (4/1/2023)
- Heart to Heart Connect to Grow Series (3/29/2023)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum Jun – Aug, 2022 (3/6/2023)
- 11 September 2022 Presence 19th Anniversary Celebration – Cantonese (9/10/2022)
- Presence God’s Heart to My Heart – Scripture Creative Expression Contest and Sharing 2022 (5/1/2022)
- 18 June 2022 – Listening to The Heart – Walking with Grief (4/28/2022)
- Presence Cares Series – Maintaining a Healthy Soul and Relationships in the Pandemic (livestream sharing) (5/7/2020)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (3) (7/5/2018)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (2) (6/28/2018)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (1) (6/21/2018)