- Eight Tips for “Correcting Children’s Behavior without Yelling or Hitting” (1) – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - What most children want most is very simple: not material rewards, not praise in front of others, but just that parents "spend time" with them and give them basic respect, trust and a little understanding. As Dr. Ip shared: as long as a person is willing to "spend time" to practice these eight tips “with love”, parents can correct children’s behavior without yelling or hitting, and anyone can become a good father or a good mother.
- God’s Heart to My Heart ~ His Word engraved in my heart – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series -
- Be Still in The Lord – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - The traces of God’s intervention in my life have assured me of His resurrection power and faithfulness. He never abandons nor forsakes me. In spite of life’s hurdles, we can stay calm, for we know who’s walking with us. We can rest and be still in Him, and in Him we find comfort and strength.
- Slow Down No Matter How Busy You Are – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - Hustle-and-bustle is the norm of this generation; everyone is always in a hurry. We are always in a rush, busy to satisfy our wants. Our eyes become blurry, our ears become dull, and we just miss what’s going on around us. We don’t bother to pay attention to nature and the change in seasons. We have been trained since we were young to move fast and to win at the starting point; we were told success meant reaching your goals ahead of others. When we are so busy to find our place among others, we never have a chance to connect with them.
- Learning to Listen: A Father’s Story of Reading with His Son – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - Have you ever tried reading books together with your preteen or teenager? Did you discover that your kid has already formulated their own views, possibly different from your own? What benefits or challenges did you experience in your relationship with your child from reading together? Let’s hear what Rev. Ching has to say about reading together with his son.
- The Lesson of Love – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - I am a person who values relationships and family. I always hope home is a place of love and the relationships within my family are intimate and warm. There is one particular relationship in my life that I've always hoped to mend, moving toward intimacy. This is my relationship with my mother.
- Homeschooling Reflection – A Journey of Faith – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - Since the onset of the pandemic, online learning and decreased activities have led to an increasing need for parents to take up the role of teachers. Some families have even chosen to homeschool their children. Not only can this lower the risk of contracting COVID at school, it can also prevent children from learning obstacles and losses due to the restrictions of the pandemic. Does homeschooling work? What are the pains and joys? May you be inspired by Stephane’s sharing.
- Nurture a Close Relationship with a Transformed Heart – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - I always ask myself, “Who are the people that I have the closest relationship with? Who would I like to have a close relationship with?” After reflecting on these questions, I would say that my relationships with my family members are the closest. Good friends do play an important role in our lives, but relationships between friends may change over time or because of geographical distance. Only family members will always have a special and unchanging spot in our hearts.
- When Dad is Old – Presence Harmonious Family Series - My dad is a traditional Chinese guy. He was a hardworking breadwinner, who worked for long hours without any complaints and is mindful of how he lives, and by all means, is a good man. However, as his children, we all enjoyed the time he was not home.
- Secrets for a Warm Holiday Season – Presence Harmonious Family Series - As family and friends gather this season, you may wish to read the four tips suggested by Dr. Agnes Ip on cultivating gratitude and creating interpersonal harmony. We hope that you get inspiration and cultivate a memorable and warm holiday this year.
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum Jun – Aug, 2022 (6/6/2022)
- Presence God’s Heart to My Heart – Scripture Creative Expression Contest and Sharing (5/1/2022)
- Heart to Heart Connect to Grow Series (4/29/2022)
- 18 June 2022 – Listening to The Heart – Walking with Grief (4/28/2022)
- Presence Cares Series – Maintaining a Healthy Soul and Relationships in the Pandemic (livestream sharing) (5/7/2020)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (3) (7/5/2018)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (2) (6/28/2018)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (1) (6/21/2018)