- Answers to Major Depression (4): Depression Treatment – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Community” Series - Dr. Agnes Ip will answer questions regarding depression treatment for you in this blog.
- Dinner Table Devotions Book Review – “U Read, I Read” Series - Oftentimes getting started reading a whole book together as parents and kids can feel daunting. Dinner Table Devotions is a great book to help your family start building that habit of reading together each day and encouraging one another in your faith.
- Answers to Major Depression (3): Depression and Sleep – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Community” Series - When depression causes insomnia, what are some of the ways that can help adjust mood and effectively relieve sleeplessness? Dr. Agnes Ip will answer this question for you in this blog.
- Answers to Major Depression (2): Depression and Interpersonal Relationships – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Community” Series - People with depression often have fear and do not like to communicate with the outside world. What should their family members or friends do? If I suffer from depression, should I tell my family and people around me? Dr. Agnes Ip will answer these questions for you in this blog.
- Answers to Major Depression (1): Factors Contributing to Depression – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Community” Series - What causes depression? Does depression run in the family? Dr. Agnes Ip will answer these questions for you in this blog.
- Finding Your Personal Blind Spots through Problems in Marriage and Family – Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family Series - Everyone may have some blind spots in their lives. However, a marriage relationship can easily be hindered by not knowing your own personal blind spots or that of your spouse...
- A Stunning artwork: Grounded in Love – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - This painting is an entry from Anissa and her daughter for the "God’s Heart to My Heart Scripture Creative Expression Contest" held by Presence last year. It records an incident that led to a major change in Anissa's spiritual life. Have you ever experienced spiritual transformation? Are there any Bible verses that have impacted your life, giving you strength, comfort, joy and hope? Do you hope to turn it into a piece of artwork in order to share the love of the Lord and testify to His power?
- He is Not Far from Any One of Us – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving God” Series - During this Easter season, as we reflect upon the high price that Jesus had paid to be near to us, how then can we be too busy or not interested in spending time with the Lord? Let us draw near to our Heavenly Father today, for truly, “he is not far from any one of us.”
- “The Most” of Small Group Life – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Church” Series - This year, Presence will launch a small group facilitator skills training to train some mature brothers and sisters on how to encourage discussion and cultivate a positive, safe environment for group members to share their thoughts and needs in life. We conducted a survey to explore what parts of a small group are “the most” in different situations. May it also give you an opportunity to look into small group life as we begin this new year…
- New Year Blessings – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Family” Series - This year’s Lunar New Year comes exceptionally early. We have just stepped into a new year, and now it’s time to celebrate the Spring Festival. During the Lunar New Year, Chinese people in different parts of the world will follow the traditions they remember and celebrate. When we say “New Year Blessings” to each other at church, have you ever considered what “blessings” we are talking about? At the beginning of the Year of the Rabbit, let us look at some greetings in Christ.
- Dr. Agnes November 2023 Hong Kong Training (11/2/2023)
- Dr.Agnes Shanghai Trip 2023 (10/31/2023)
- 2023 Scripture Creative Contest (4/1/2023)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum Jun – Aug, 2022 (3/6/2023)
- Heart to Heart: Loving God with Wisdom (12/29/2022)
- 11 September 2022 Presence 19th Anniversary Celebration – Cantonese (9/10/2022)
- Presence God’s Heart to My Heart – Scripture Creative Expression Contest and Sharing 2022 (5/1/2022)
- 18 June 2022 – Listening to The Heart – Walking with Grief (4/28/2022)
- Presence Cares Series – Maintaining a Healthy Soul and Relationships in the Pandemic (livestream sharing) (5/7/2020)
- Presence Life Planning Curriculum (3) (7/5/2018)