- Walking with Intergenerational Leaders, Families, and Communities for 20 Years - Presence celebrated its 20th Anniversary with a Thanksgiving Luncheon and a Chinese Mental Health Awareness event on September 9th, 2023. Let’s take a look at the highlights of that day!
- 2022 “God’s Heart to My Heart” Scripture Creative Expression Contest – Sharing by Judge Queenie Ho - …Winning or not, keep on creating! Our art can speak and reach the hearts of people around us in a way no other job, skill, or book knowledge can. Together we will continue to make a positive change in our community!
- “The Most” of Small Group Life – “Heart-to-Heart: Loving Church” Series - This year, Presence will launch a small group facilitator skills training to train some mature brothers and sisters on how to encourage discussion and cultivate a positive, safe environment for group members to share their thoughts and needs in life. We conducted a survey to explore what parts of a small group are “the most” in different situations. May it also give you an opportunity to look into small group life as we begin this new year…
- Dr. Agnes November 2023 Hong Kong Training (11/2/2023)
- 2023 Scripture Creative Contest (4/1/2023)
- Heart to Heart: Loving God with Wisdom (12/29/2022)
- 11 September 2022 Presence 19th Anniversary Celebration – Cantonese (9/10/2022)
- Presence God’s Heart to My Heart – Scripture Creative Expression Contest and Sharing 2022 (5/1/2022)