Purpose: We hope to encourage fellow Christians to grow together in love with God through meditating on God’s Word and learning by heart in any creative ways, and also to build one another up with His Word, fostering connection within a community.
Organizers: Presence Affiliate Partners- Presence Quotient®, Presence Hong Kong Limited, and Presence Canada™.
- To share the Bible verses that God has comforted/encouraged you with during the Pandemic
- To encourage someone with the Bible verses that speak to their circumstances
- Visual arts
- Drawing/ painting
- Performing arts
- Scripture Song (+ instrumental performance)- compose your own song, or perform any Scripture song you have learned
- Drama/ dialogues
Who can enter:
- Christians living in the US, Canada and Hong Kong
- No age limits
- Group participation only. Participate as a family/church/work/other group of 2 persons and above.
- Each individual can participate in no more than 2 different groups.
- Choose the category group you want to enter, i.e. visual or performing arts.
- Make the Bible verses the emphasis and center of your artwork. If you will include the Bible verses in your artwork, try to keep the original Scripture wordings. If the Bible verses will not be shown on the artwork, please make sure to mention them and the Bible version in your story or testimony (see the next point).
- Submit your entry with a story or testimony about (1) how the Bible verses have impacted you and the message you want to share; and (2) what has inspired your creation of artwork, written in 100- 500 words (inside the Contest Entry Form), in either Chinese and English. Give a title to your artwork.
- You can submit your entry in the form of photos or videos ( see How to Submit in the next section). Photos need to be focused, sharp and clear. Videos are within the length of 3-5 minutes. You can use Mandarin, Cantonese or English in the presentation.
- All the artworks must be original. No plagiarism is allowed. If any components of your artwork are not original such as the background music or scripture song, please acknowledge the copyright owner (or publication company) and ask for permission.
- Upon consent in the Contest Entry Form, you will grant Presence Affiliate Partners permission to use your artworks in our ministry products and publications.
- Presence will reserve the right to refuse any submission that is not aligned with Christian values.
How to submit/ enter:
- The contact person of each group will submit the Contest Entry Form (in Google Form): https://forms.gle/WyT1Z2owpjNQL4yq9
- Submit videos or photos to Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/ambtf5Q6p
- Image format: .jpeg or .png or gif
- Video format : mp4 or .mov
Stages of Event:
- Entry Submission: May 1 to July 31 2022. Entries will be posted on Facebook, and the websites of PQ, PHK (PQC webpage in PQ website) and Re:New. Upon receiving a submission entry by a participant of their group the entry will then be posted on the PQ Facebook event page within a week after processing time.
- Voting for the “Fan’s Favorite” Prize: One “Like” on the entry post will be counted toward one vote. After July 31, no more entries will be accepted, but voting will continue. The entry that gets the most votes as of August 25 2022 8:59am PST or August 26 2022 11:59 pm HKT will be announced as the “Fan’s Favorite” winner.
- Judging for the “Most Outstanding”, “Best Expression”, “Most Creative” and “Most Inspiring” Prizes: These will be judged by a panel in August. Winners will be announced by the end of that month. Names of the judges to be announced.
- Award presentation + Sharing: during the Presence 19th Annual Vision Sharing zoom event in September. Dates and details to be announced.
- All participants will get a gift (our products).
- The prizes are as follows.
Welcome to our website page to check the entries.
Contact us: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry regarding the contest.